Society for International Menswear is a gateway for domestic and international brands seeking to conduct business in the North American market. Timed twice a year in NYC during the key menswear buying seasons, SOCIETY will connect a curated group of brands, from sartorial to contemporary, with the most important retailers, agents, and showrooms.
*past and present attendees
OUR MEDIA PARTNERS
Since 1990, retailers, designers, menswear execs and fashion insiders have turned to MR Magazine for
accurate information, insightful analysis, innovative ideas and trend spotting, as well an inside look at the
people who drive the menswear business.
The award-winning Footwear Plus magazine is the leading B-2-B fashion publication of the footwear industry. Footwear Plus is a magazine in the truest sense of the format: in-depth, comprehensive and analytical. Industry leaders rely on Footwear Plus to educate, inform, provoke and inspire.
We’re proud of our SOCIETY members and do all we can to spread the word about them. We communicate about our exhibitors, and the event, through our earned and owned channels, as well as those of our partners.
- SOCIETY Picks – weekly brand spotlights shared via email and featured on MR online
- Exclusive digital preview section on MR-Mag.com
- Inclusion in all general show marketing to our network of over 45,000 contacts
- Communications by category to retailers – accessories, footwear, suiting, etc.
- Country-focused features – U.S.A., U.K., Italy, France, Canada, Portugal, and more
- Social media promotion @societytheshhow
- Cross-promotion of exhibitor websites and products on the SOCIETY website
ABOUT THE VENUE
346 MADISON AVENUE
SOCIETY will take place at an iconic former flagship store in Midtown Manhattan. Located at 44th Street and Madison Avenue, this beautiful former retail setting lends itself perfectly to our elevated menswear event and evokes the elegance and sophistication for which New York is world-famous! The space retains all of its original millwork and fixtures creating a sophisticated, club-like atmosphere making it the perfect backdrop for showcasing the finest classic & contemporary apparel, footwear and accessories.
A standard 10′ x 10′ (3 x 3 meters) open-air, no-wall booth includes:
- 1 writing table
- 3 chairs
- 3 racks/shelves
- 1 booth ID sign
- Breakfast and lunch served daily, until supplies last